FREE Report - Ten Days to Profit
How to make money online with affiliate marketing

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Paid Data Entry - Don't Want to Pay? Maybe You Should

Many people go online looking for a way to make some money from home. I did the same. Almost two years ago, I began my search for legitimate work from home employment. I saw many sites that said NEVER to pay for work. But did those sites offer any work? NO! That's when I decided to try paid data entry.

I searched and I searched for nearly a year. There were a very few sites I found that had data entry type jobs, but the waiting lists were forever long. I even submitted my resume, never heard from one of them. There are too many people waiting for what few real jobs do exist!

So, I decided I would just do something different. That is when I got into affiliate marketing, which I didn't have a whole lot of luck with at first. When I started using bum marketing methods, I started making money FAST. That is also when I started paid data entry with Legit Online Jobs.

Why do some companies charge a fee for you to work? Think about it for just a minute. They are supplying you with a list of jobs which you can choose from. They also have administrative costs of setting you up in their system, putting you in the database, etc. They are also supplying you with online help when you need it.

If you are going to attempt to find legitimate work from home employment that is free, good luck. I hope you don't waste a year of your time like I did - you could be making money NOW with paid data entry!

No comments: