FREE Report - Ten Days to Profit
How to make money online with affiliate marketing

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Working from Home and LOVING it!

Well, my final report on what I made for my first go round with bum marketing.

For the month of June, I made a grand total of $587.75. Not bad for my first try! This month I'm aiming for $700.00. We will see if I make it, so stay tuned.

Of course, I also do my other ad entry work with Legit Online Jobs, and fill in with a few surveys now and then. I just wanted to add the bum marketing to increase my income. Multiple streams of income, that's what I always hear - so thought I would try it for myself. So far, I really like this way of life!

Otherwise, I have been searching for some other legitimate work from home employment opportunities to add. I always want to do a thorough check before I add any work from home companies to this site.

With gas prices creeping up every day, I truly don't know how people can afford to drive to work, pay for child care and have any money left for everyday expenses like food and bills. I don't know what is going to happen with this world if gas continues to rise.

Anyway, enough rambling this time. Enjoy your July 4th, and be safe!

No comments: